I am writing a blog post round up of the best advice on the topic of defining your own life. So, I want to ask you, how would you define the phrase ‘a life on your terms’. Or, asked in another way, what does that phrase mean to you as an individual?
- Stop putting the onus on kids to make school work. And Teach for America sucks.
- There is no difference between school content; only school marketing
- Back-to-school ads are a parade of arguments in favor of homeschooling
- There's no place for traditional school in effective school reform
- In our house school is punishment
Ask a Question
Send an email to me with a question you have. I'll answer as many as I can.
Subscribe to Mailbag